WHY A CERTIFIED CRIMINAL LAW SPECIALIST?
The Arizona Board of Legal Specialization recognizes certified attorneys as specialists in various several areas of law who, because of experience, training, and written examination are awarded certification by the Board.
Q. What are the general requirements for Board Certification?
A. An attorney must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Licensed to practice law for at least 5 years – 4 years of practice in the specialty field
- Devoted at least the equivalent of 50% of a full-time law practice in the specialty field
- Handle wide variety of cases in field to a specific number of cases in the specialty field
- Demonstrate integrity, professionalism and a high degree of competence in the specialty field
- Approval of attorneys, judges and or other professionals colleagues in the specialty field
- Passage of a written examination
Q. What areas of law have a Certification program?
This corrective accessory is swiss replica watches one of my favourite replica items. It is replica watches so versatile, I can use it in my backpack to uk replica watches accumulate little $.25 and pieces in, or to put accomplish up in, or to replica handbags authority added things.. It's great! It looks absolutely like the absolute account also, the covering is rolex replica acutely bendable and adaptable with no actinic smell. It is aswell actual able-bodied made, with no issues with the zip or thread.
A. Currently the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization recognizes the following fields of law for Board Certification:
- Estate and Trust
- Family Law
- Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation
- Real Estate
- Workers' Compensation
Q. How many attorneys are currently Certified?
A. Out of a total State Bar membership of over 14,000, there are approximately 750 Arizona attorneys now Board Certified.
Q. How long does an attorney remain Certified?
A. Certification is for a period of 5 years, after which time the attorney may apply for re-certification. The attorneys must demonstrate that they meet the requirements of continuing legal education and substantial involvement in their specialty field on an ongoing basis.
Q. How does the consumer know whether an attorney is Certified?
A. A Certified attorney is entitled to:
- Indicate certification on the business cards and letterhead
- Display the Certificate of Special Competence, awarded by the Board of Legal Specialization
- List the certification in legal directories and telephone listings
- The Arizona Board of Legal Specialization operates under the authority of the State Bar of Arizona. The program is funded by fees and other charges imposed on attorneys participating in the program.